I have worked with adults and children and families across the world and helped to resolve many limiting, unwanted behaviours such as lack of confidence, anxiety, fears, bedwetting, sleepless nights, fussy eating and separation anxiety.
- I have learnt the importance of balance in life.
- I have supported a child in the classroom with autism
- I am a qualified Advanced Holistic Hypnotherapist
- Two words used by people to describe me: Passionate and Positive
- I healed my mind and body through symptoms of Chronic Fatigue after 3 years
- I am intuitive
- I always have hope inside of me
- I am a people’s person
- I believe that we are all unique
- I love watching people transform their lives
- I love transforming my life
- I have lots more to learn about myself and I look forward to it
- I have a lot of knowledge and experience to share
- I value my time
- I believe children are amazing and full of possibilities
- I love walks by the river
- I feel at peace near the sea
- I love to spend time with family and friends
- I love travelling
- I love yoga
Jen Harrison is the owner of Sensitive Child and in 2008 was accredited as a Goulding consultant following intense training with the founder Joane Goulding.
Jen’s other professional qualifications include Holistic Hypnotherapy, working in schools, and a range of complimentary therapies that aim to address the root cause of any given symptom or behaviour.
Sensitive Child was born from years of experience supporting and teaching children, ten years of studying and training in the field of the mind and body and 30 years of sheer valuable and unique life experience at the school that we call life.
As an accredited Goulding consultant and Trainer Jen is making the Process available for all parents and carers to learn to be able to help their own children at home with any unwanted behaviours/symptoms.
Following many years of seeing incredible life changing results within families that she was working with, Jen invited Joane Goulding founder of The Process for Children process over from Australia so that she could become a Trainer within this program to pass this training onto other consultants and therapists.
Jen now trains professionals around the world via Skype and in live groups.