Do you have a sensitive child who never listens to you?
Are you sick and tired of repeating yourself?
Do you find yourself shouting, no matter how much you try to remain calm, because nothing you say seems to work?
I am here to help.
Recently after teaching a coaching client (who is a Mom) how to speak to her 9 year old son with words that really touched his heart and broke through the walls that he had up , she came back to me and told me about the results that she had got.
Months ago, her son had been feeling angry and was having struggles at school, which was causing her to feel a lot of anxiety in her chest because she didn’t know what to do. She just couldn’t get through to him. She also couldn’t understand why he was so angry. She felt a lot of shame about the constant calls that she had from teachers at school about how her son was behaving and it caused her a lot of stress and sleepless nights.
My clients son, hadn’t shared what was going on for him with his Mom for a number of months. The reason he hadn’t shared this was because he didn’t know how to put words to his emotions and share them with his Mom. He also didn’t feel comfortable sharing his feelings because up until this point, his Mom hadn’t learnt how to really speak his love language. So they both desperately wanted to connect but they just didn’t know how to.
One of the things that I taught his Mom to do was to change the way she was speaking to him.
When she spoke to him in a completely different way than she had ever spoken to him before, whilst sitting on the sofa with him one afternoon, he immediately and out of the blue, opened up to her about how he had been feeling all those months prior.
This made a massive difference in their relationship and brought them so much closer. This wonderful womanwas sharing with me, with tears in her eyes, how she felt so much calmer now and also was astonished that he had opened up to her on this new level, when prior all she had seen was an angry son most of the time!
Complain about tummy aches and head aches
Doubt themselves and say negative words about themselves such as “I am so stupid” or “I will never be able to do this”
Feel completely alone and scared
Crave attention from their parent all the time
Find it hard to concentrate on their work at school and get into trouble or shy away from school life
Find it hard to sleep at night; calling you in or asking you to sleep with them
Feel anger towards their siblings; calling them names and hitting them
Feel anger towards their parent; calling them names and telling them to go away
Are tearful or low in mood regularly
The things that you will learn in this mini course will feel like a big hug wrapping its arms around you, that will then enable you to give a big hug to your child and you will begin to see them melt.
When we know how to speak to a child in a way that melts their worries away- their behaviour changes before our very eyes. You will notice how they:
- Begin to really listen to you
- Come to you for cuddles more instead of pushing you away
- Express themselves more and trust you with their feelings
- Play with their siblings and has way more fun in life
- Stop answering you back as much
- Start to settle at bedtime more allowing you time to yourself
- Get on with their homework by themselves without demanding your attention all the time
- Speak positive words about themselves
- Doesn’t need to explode with a meltdown every 10 mins and instead calms down more easily when they do feel emotional
In this audio program, that you can freely listen to in the comfort in your own home, whenever you want to, 24/7, 365 days of the year from any devise that has an internet connection, some of the things that you will learn are:
- * What to say and do when your child says “no” to you so that you can break the repetitive cycle of a power struggle
- * How to decrease your sensitive child’s anger and anxiety by saying one specific thing to them in your conversation( this strategy can be used repeatedly whilst out and about and in the home)
- * What to say and do after you shouted so that you can put an end to your child’s meltdown in minutes and restore the connection between you both ( If you only listen to this one audio you will be miles ahead of every other parent on the planet in understanding how to raise a confident and calm child.)
- * How to use your voice and body stance differently so that your gorgeous child takes you seriously and listens to you
- * What to say to your child to stop them fighting with their sibling in the moment
- * What to say to your child in the moment when you are trying to be loving to them and they still say “go away” or “I don’t like you”
- * The real reasons why your child isn’t listening to you that you may not even be aware of
- * The exact behaviour changing process that I taught this Mom that I mentioned in the introduction
- * The 4 words that your child hears when you are angry and how this is blocking them from feeling your love
My promise to you is that by listening to this information AND putting it into practise on a regular basis, you will:
- See that your child begins to actually listen to you and cooperate
- Hear how your home sounds quieter because your children are fighting less and for shorter periods of time
- Feel like the best version of yourself as a Mom- calmer and more in control which means your confidence level will increase and you will hold your head up higher
- See your child come to you more as they want to snuggle up to you and feel close to you
- Have a child who is more likely to get on with their homework by themselves without whining or self-doubt
- Hear your child open up to you about their worries which means you will have loving and connecting conversations with your child that you have never had before
- Have less arguments with your child about switching the TV off or getting off their gaming
- See your sensitive child’s confidence soar, watching them try things with new confidence
- Enjoy more time to yourself in the evenings as your child settles more at bedtime on their own
Here is why NOW is the time to register for this…
Your beautiful child’s happiness is a priority to you every day of the year and especially right now while they are at home more with you.
As we speak, today you have the time and the environment at home, with no other distractions such as school, after school classes or swimming lessons to focus on your child right now to create that deep lasting bond that is going to help you not only now while they are at home with you but also when you are able to go back out to places again and do activities.
When that time comes around, you will be better equipped to enjoy life more with your child on a whole new level 😊
I am on a mission to help parents use this time at home to turn some things around that have been ongoing with their child.
This mini course has some of the most impactful and behaviour changing strategies that I teach to my private clients who pay hundreds per month for this information.
Normally my 1-1 coaching would be a minimum of a 3 month commitment at least $300 per month.
But I want to take out one of the most important things that I teach to parents and teach you this for a tiny, tiny fraction for what my 1-1 or group coaching would cost.
Today you can get this at home for $75!
Yep, that’s it.
Click here to get these audios at home:
Yes, you can come back to these audios time and again 🙂
How willI get access to the course?
It is going to be on our membership site and you will be able to access this for any devise that has an internet access
What age range is this best for?
This is ideally suitable for parents of children ages 4 plus.