Join the mini training where I take you through…
- Why it really isn’t about what you do IN the meltdown but how you stop them happening in the first place.
- How their emotion stops them from even being able to process things cognitively i.e. Your child won’t be able to hear you when you try to negotiate or teach them.
- What they REALLY need in those moments.
- Specific words that you can repeat to YOURSELF so that you can feel calmer in order to be able to give them what THEY need.
- Words that you can say to your child in that moment so that they can feel safe and calm again.